A range of archaeological remains are found at this site including a concrete amalgam retort, large corrugated iron water tank, an explosives magazine, remains of a rock and earth dam, a vertical boiler and a large cylinder compressor.
The most prominent relic is a ten head stamp battery set into a terraced earth floor with a concrete base. The battery's mortar boxes bear the words "A.Harkness & Co Engineers Bendigo 1900". The stampers iron frame bear the mark "A. Harkness & Co. Victoria Foundry Bendigo 1895". This stamp was powered by an internal combustion engine. Only the concrete platform for this engine remains.