Six remaining gravesites situated on a flat area in open woodland covered by thick grass.
Two wooden posts with some fencing wire attached remain at the northern and southern extremities of the remaining gravesites (approximately 56 paces apart) and at the western side of the area in which the remaining graves are located. It is likely that these are the remains of the fence erected around the cemetery in 1902.
A marble headstone in the shape of a cross resting on a concrete block marks George Alwynne Wilson’s grave. Iron railings set in concrete featuring ornamental ironwork on the corner posts surround the grave. Clara Caddy's grave is marked by the top half of a rusted tin memorial head plate and has iron fencing around the grave featuring a repeated fleur-de-lis pattern. Two seashells have been placed on the grave inside the fencing. Another small grave is marked with a concrete border, one other is marked with a slate headstone and another with a border of rusted tin
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.