- Four Wheel Driving
- China Ready and Accredited Program
- COVID Safe
- ECO Certified (Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- ECO Certified (Nature Tourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- Respecting Our Culture (ROC) Certified by Ecotourism Australia
This is where the tropics meet the Outback, sandstone escarpments are decorated with ancient First Nations rock art, and the national parks are bursting with plunging waterfalls, monsoon forests and breathtaking waterholes. This five-day adventure spends ample time at Kakadu National Park, Nitmiluk National Park and Litchfield National Park and includes exclusive access to Arnhem Land. Spend time with the Traditional Owners of Wulna Country, take a croc-filled cruise along the East Alligator River, check out the spectacular Jim Jim Falls and swim in the breathtaking locations on this unforgettable adventure through Australia’s far north.