Adelaide River Wetlands Jumping Crocodile Cruise
● Hassle-free transfers to/from Darwin direct, with Jumping Crocodile Cruise entry included
● Travel aboard a 1-hour small-group crocodile cruise, for an up-close and interactive wildlife experience in their own habitat
● Explore the diverse wetlands and waterways of the Adelaide River, a floodplain region identified as an important bird area
● Northern Territory is known for its diverse Australian wildlife, amongst 280 different species of birds and 117 species of reptiles
● Enjoy live commentary from a local wildlife expert, and learn about these magnificent creatures, croc biology, behaviours, and unique ecosystem.