1 Day Kakadu Wilderness Escape + Fogg Dam Wetlands
● Kakadu National Park is one of four Australian sites included on the World Heritage List for exceptional natural and cultural values
● Explore the floodplains of Ubirr, home to important Aboriginal rock painting sites thousands of years old
● Visit the infamous *Cahills Crossing to safely spot saltwater crocodiles from the viewing platform (*conditions permitting)
● Learn about Kakadu at the Bowali Visitor Centre with time to view and purchase local arts and artefacts
● Stroll the diverse wetlands boardwalk and observation decks at Fogg Dam Conservation Centre, a bird-watchers paradise and wildlife refuge.