The best classroom is outside. Bring the learning outcomes of the Australian curriculum to life and inspire a whole new way of learning with NT Learning Adventures.
The Northern Territory is vast and full of inspiring and educational destinations and experiences. Bring your students on a fascinating discovery of ancient geology, rich Aboriginal culture and important historic events of the NT.
World Heritage areas and National Parks offer stimulating outdoor activities with a focus on sustainability, culture and history, while our close proximity to Asia opens up some learning opportunities focussed on Asian engagement.
Whether you are looking for a school trip that links to the learning areas, cross curriculum priorities or general capabilities, the Northern Territory can provide some of the best experiences your students will remember for a lifetime.
- Download our NT Learning Adventures brochure to learn more about our local touring options
- Check out some of the suggested school group itineraries
- Don’t forget to enquire about our NT School Excursion program 2017/18where you may be eligible for up to $1000 to help your school group get the best out of their NT school trip
- You can contact us via the contact us page. Please select ‘Educational tours’ from the subject drop-down menu
- Discover our Northern Territory Parks with Parks and Wildlife Commission NT. Find out here how your school group can use an NT park as an outdoor classroom PLUS download excursion guides.