See, experience and learn through the wonder of technology as this facility brings history to life.
• Life size hologram of Rev John Flynn the founder of the RFDS tells his story.
• Interactive story telling ghosts, meet Nurse Kathy and Alfred Traeger.
• 2 x Virtual Reality Stories of the RFDS. Relive a patient's true experience of medical care and experience flying with an RFDS Pilot.
• A decommissioned RFDS Pilatus PC-12 aircraft to view a fully aeromedically equipped fit out.
Relive the drama of the Bombing of Darwin Harbour that rocked Australia in 1942.
• Life size hologram of Rear Admiral Etheridge Grant, the Commanding Officer of the USS William B Preston.
• Interactive story telling ghosts. Meet Prime Minister John Curtin and Japanese Pilot Hajime Toyoshima.
• Virtual Reality of the bombing of Darwin Harbour. A production that's the pinnacle for a VR movie.
• Full size replica Japanese Zero aircraft hangs from the ceiling.
• Window of 1942 and aerial view of the Bombing of Darwin Harbour that comes to life showing the bombing and aircraft fire of the first raid.