Crocosaurus Cove occupies almost an entire city block, and allows visitors to witness iconic Top End Crocodiles (from 3 months to 80 years old) in purpose-designed displays that can be viewed from 3 levels.
See some of the Australia’s largest crocs
Enjoy 360 degree view of some of the largest Saltwater crocodiles in captivity. Don’t forget to check out our most famous crocodile, Burt, the star of the iconic Australian movie, Crocodile Dundee.
Cage of Death
Operated by overhead monorail, the Cage of Death is lowered into the same enclosure as some of the largest Saltwater crocodiles on the planet for a unique 15 minute, face-to-face encounter.
• Daily barra feeding in our 200,000 litre freshwater aquarium
• Big Croc feed and presentation
• Meet the reptiles
• Interactive hatchling area
• World of Crocs replica museum
• Story of Darwin film, a look at Darwin’s turbulent and colourful history
• Top End turtle display