Crocosaurus Cove is a tourism venture which commenced operations on the 15th of July 2008.
The 3 storey attraction occupies almost an entire city block and allows visitors to witness iconic Top End Crocodiles from 3 months to 80 years old in purpose designed displays that can be viewed from all 3 levels.
See some of the Australia’s largest Crocs
Enjoy 360 degree viewing of some of the largest Saltwater crocodiles in captivity and don’t forget to check out our most famous crocodile, Burt the star of the iconic Australian movie, Crocodile Dundee!
Cage of Death
Operated by overhead monorail, the Cage of Death is lowered into the same enclosure as some of the largest Saltwater crocodiles on the planet for a unique 15 minute, face to face encounter.
• Daily ‘Barra’ feeding in our 200,000 litre freshwater aquarium
• Big Croc feed and presentation
• Meet the Reptiles
• Interactive hatchling area
• World of Crocs replica Museum
• Story of Darwin Film, a look at Darwin’s turbulent and colourful history
• Top End Turtle display