Alice Springs Velo Excursion
Cycling parallel to the Todd River, our local guide will take you along the picturesque 'Riverside Path' to the birthplace of Alice Springs: the Alice Springs Telegraph Station.
While soaking up the iconic outback landscape, you will learn the history of Alice Springs along the way.
- Experience level: Beginner (sealed paths)
- Minimum 2 adults
- Tour includes a local guide, helmet and complimentary water bottle to keep
- Tour starts and finishes at Red Centre Adventures (Shop 1, 2 Ghan Road)
- Transfers to and from accommodation is not included
- Electric commuter bikes are available upon request and are an additional charge
- Comfortable clothing, a small backpack and sunscreen recommended
Tour length: 2 hours (approx.).