Alice Springs Desert Park Entry & Transfers
The ruggedly beautiful Australian desert is teeming with life.
Discover the unique birds, plants, and animals of Alice Springs Desert Park on a self-guided tour. Get up close with dingos, wander through the kangaroo enclosure and listen to fascinating presentations.
Park entry includes access to talks, walking trails, the world’s largest nocturnal house, and more.
No visit to Alice Springs is complete without this authentic wildlife experience.
Once you arrive at Alice Springs Desert Park, there is so much to see.
We recommend taking in the:
- Nature Theatre Show (daily at 10 am in summer (1 November to 28 February) and daily at 10 am and 3.30 pm during winter (1 March to 31 October))
- Nocturnal House (open daily from 9 am to 6 pm)
- Survival in the desert presentation (daily at 11 am)
- Big-screen movie (trace four and a half billion years of the evolution of the Australian desert during this cinematic presentation)
- Dingo territory, kangaroos, and aviaries