Groote Eylandt Sports Fishing
Groote Eylandt, in the Gulf of Carpentaria, features some of the most exciting fishing grounds in the world.
. Our core fishing offering at Groote Eylandt is also suitable for everybody—from novices and young people to experienced anglers.. Your safari includes:. - Return airfares from Darwin
- Twin share accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- 3, 4 or 5 days of guided fishing
- All transfers on Groote Eylandt
- On a typical three-day safari, you’ll experience reef, blue water and estuary fishing and tangle with hard-hitting tropical species from marlin and sailfish on day one to the iconic GT on day three.. Imagine:. - Jigging deep water lures for golden snapper, nannygai and red emperor
- Trolling and casting for Spanish mackerel, giant barracuda and longtail tuna
- Trolling and switch-baiting for marlin and sailfish
- Popper fishing for enormous queenfish and GTs
- Casting and trolling for barramundi and mangrove Jack
Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids) Caters for people who use a wheelchair. Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss. Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.