Groote Eylandt Sports Fishing
Groote Eylandt, in the Gulf of Carpentaria, features some of the most exciting fishing grounds in the world.
. Our core fishing offering at Groote Eylandt is also suitable for everybody—from novices and young people to experienced anglers.. Your safari includes:. - Return airfares from Darwin
- Twin share accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- 3, 4 or 5 days of guided fishing
- All transfers on Groote Eylandt
- On a typical three-day safari, you’ll experience reef, blue water and estuary fishing and tangle with hard-hitting tropical species from marlin and sailfish on day one to the iconic GT on day three.. Imagine:. - Jigging deep water lures for golden snapper, nannygai and red emperor
- Trolling and casting for Spanish mackerel, giant barracuda and longtail tuna
- Trolling and switch-baiting for marlin and sailfish
- Popper fishing for enormous queenfish and GTs
- Casting and trolling for barramundi and mangrove Jack
Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids) Caters for people who use a wheelchair. Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss. Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
Australia vacation packages
Journey to the Red Centre, Uluru and Sydney from $3,399
Great Barrier Reef, Uluru & Sydney
Luxury experience from $11,429
Uluru, Kings Canyon and Alice Springs
Essence of the Red Centre from $1,249
Darwin and Kakadu
Top End adventure from $5,499
Looking for more vacation packages?
Sign up to receive the latest news, deals and travel information about the Northern Territory. Data privacy
Your details have been submitted. Please check your email and click the link to confirm your subscription.