Rockstars NT are a tiny family business in the big red heart of Australia offering small group 2 day 1 night camping tours around the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
Tours start at the Ayers Rock Airport allowing customers to fly direct to Uluru and avoid the huge road distances from Alice Springs. Jetstar offer amazing direct flight deals from the East Coast of Australia making this the cheapest and most efficient way to experience everything the Red Centre has to offer.
They have been in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park for over 10 years and pride themselves in knowing those little spaces and quiet spots between the bigger tour operators. The guides will walk you through the story of our indigenous Australians and teach you about their country and culture. You'll get to sleep out under the stars in a swag and also have a moment to stop, take a breath and listen to what this incredible country has to say for itself as well..
Don't be a number on a coach packed with people..
.....be a ROCKSTAR!!
Uluru Camping Adventure
• Visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre to view local arts, crafts and displays
• Take a guided Mala walk along the base of Uluru to hear local Dreamtime stories
• Watch the incredible colours glow at the world-famous Uluru sunset
• Sleep out underneath a million stars in a classic Aussie swag (canvas bed roll)
• Rise early to be greeted with a hot cup of tea or coffee and a light breakfast
• Take a scenic drive towards the incredible changing shapes of Kata Tjuta
• Hike between the deep and mysterious domes at the Valley of the Winds
• Learn about Central Australian geology, flora and fauna
• Walk the northern side of Uluru to finish the ancient tracks of the Mala people
• Head back to base for an alternate sunset from a small dune behind our camp
• Rise early again for breakfast with an incredible sunrise over Uluru
• Take a short morning walk to meet our Anangu guide at Mutitjulu Waterhole
• Hear stories about the two ancestral creation beings Kuniya and Liru
• We head back to Ayers Rock Airport as our adventure draws to a close