Rockstars NT operates small and intimate tours at Uluru (Ayers Rock).
Their tours specialize in the rich culture and history of the traditional owners at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. They operate direct flights in and out of Ayers Rock Airport (Yulara) giving you the opportunity to experience the Red Centre without having to endure the huge drives from Alice Springs.
Rockstars NT prides itself in the relationship it maintains with Mutitjulu community and its role within the area. Your guide Mark works with Maruku Arts in his spare time running translated presentations with Anangu and assists rangers in National Park whenever possible.
Tours are run from a private safari camp with tents and an incredible view of the stars plenty of stories around the fire at night.
They operate in an incredible part of the world and use their local knowledge to try and find you the little spaces between everybody else to give you the best chance at engaging with Uluru in a way that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Don't be a number on a coach packed with people..
.....be a ROCKSTAR!!
• Visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre to view local arts, crafts and displays
• Take a guided Mala walk along the base of Uluru to hear local Dreamtime stories
• Watch the incredible colours glow at the world-famous Uluru sunset
• Sleep out underneath a million stars in a classic Aussie swag (canvas bed roll)
• Rise early to be greeted with a hot cup of tea or coffee and a light breakfast
• Take a scenic drive towards the incredible changing shapes of Kata Tjuta
• Hike between the deep and mysterious domes at the Valley of the Winds
• Learn about Central Australian geology, flora and fauna
• Walk the northern side of Uluru to finish the ancient tracks of the Mala people
• Head back to base for an alternate sunset from a small dune behind our camp
• Rise early again for breakfast with an incredible sunrise over Uluru
• Take a short morning walk to meet our Anangu guide at Mutitjulu Waterhole
• Hear stories about the two ancestral creation beings Kuniya and Liru
• We head back to Ayers Rock Airport as our adventure draws to a close