The Northern Territory isn’t just the spiritual heart of Australia - it’s also the beating heart of romance and passion.
As seen on the hit American reality series "The Bachelor", The Territory offers a luxury of wide open spaces and seclusion, where you can awake to bird calls, spend the day exploring ancient rock art galleries and World Heritage sites, and at the day’s end, fall asleep under the outback night skies while listening to the quiet sounds of the Australian bush.
Opulence awaits in the form of luxury bush lodges or decadent glamping tents, providing couples with a blissful privacy.
And, in The Territory, where there’s millions of miles to explore and roam, you will easily find a private pocket of paradise for passionate embraces.
Find your romance reality in the Northern Territory.
Your Bachelor-inspired itinerary:
- Day 1: Arrive Alice Springs, spend the evening enjoying the Todd Mall
- Day 2: Venture out into the West MacDonnell Ranges to sites like Ellery Creek Big Hole and Simpson's Gap
- Day 3: See wildlife up close at the Alice Springs Desert Park and Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Day 4: Travel to Uluru for an afternoon scenic flight over the rock
- Day 5: Rise with the sun at Kata Tjuta, then experience the Anangu culture in a Maruku Arts dot painting workshop