Pine Creek Railway Resort
Pine Creek Railway Resort are selling a unique structure with its surrounds with first class accommodation, meals and refreshment in an area of huge historical interest in the Northern Territory.
They are offering the opportunity for the travellers to stay a while in the Pine Creek area in comfortable surrounds whilst offering advice and information on exploring the remarkable history of the area.
Pine Creek Railway Resort is situated just off from Main Terrace nestled away from the busy road so you can enjoy a relaxed stay in our beautiful new self-contained cabins.
- En-suite cabins with fridge, microwave, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities
- Air-conditioned, self-contained with cooking facilities, Queen, Twin, Triple and Family cabins
- Cabins come with Fridge, microwave, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities
- Large flat screen television with Foxtel
- Restaurants/Bar/Conference facilities
Their cabins are very comfortable and well equipped for visitor's needs. Enjoy a barbecue in their picnic area or take a refreshing swim in our shaded swimming pool.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Wifi
Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
Sleeps 2 guests
The standard queen cabin consists of a queen bed with ensuite, microwave, toaster, kettle, bar fridge and television with Foxtel.
Self-contained Family cabin
Sleeps 5 guests
The family cabin consists of a queen bed in one room and a double fold out sofa bed in the living area, a self-contained kitchen, and a television with Foxtel.