Pine Creek Railway Resort
Pine Creek Railway Resort are selling a unique structure with it's surrounds with first class accommodation, meals and refreshment in an area of huge historical interest in the Northern Territory.
They are offering the opportunity for the travellers to stay a while in the Pine Creek area in comfortable surrounds whilst offering advice and information on exploring the remarkable history of the area.
Pine Creek Railway Resort is situated just off from Main Terrace nestled away from the busy road so you can enjoy a relaxed stay in our beautiful new cabins.
- En-suite cabins with fridge, microwave, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities
- Air-conditioned, self-contained with cooking facilities, Queen, Twin, Triple and Family cabins
- Cabins come with Fridge, microwave, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities
- Large flat screen TV's with Austar
- Restaurants/Bar/Conference facilities
Their cabins are very comfortable and well equipped for visitors needs. Enjoy a barbecue in Their picnic area or take a refreshing swim in our shaded swimming pool.
- Swimming Pool
Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
Family self-contained cabins
Consists of a Queen bed in 1 room and a double fold out sofa bed in the living area, self-contained kitchen, TV with Austar.
Consists of a queen bed with ensuite, microwave, toaster, kettle, bar fridge and TV with Austar.
Travel deals & offers
Sign up to receive the latest news, deals and travel information about the Northern Territory. Data privacy
Your details have been submitted. Please check your email and click the link to confirm your subscription.