Hamilton Downs Youth Camp
Hamilton Downs Youth camp was originally part of Hamilton Downs Station and was developed by the Apex Club of Central Australia.
The camp is now managed by a volunteer management committee.
Officially opened in 1978, the Camp offers good clean and tidy camping facilities primarily for school and education groups, however all visitors are welcome to hire the facilities.
The Homestead is comprised of five heritage listed and restored buildings constructed between 1910 and 1923.
The property is hired out exclusively to groups and has camping facilities, bunkhouse accommodation, amenities block and a commercial kitchen.