The best classroom is outside. Bring learning outcomes to life and inspire a whole new way of learning with NT Learning Adventures.
The Northern Territory is vast; full of inspiring, educational destinations and experiences. Bring your students on a fascinating discovery of ancient geology, rich Aboriginal culture and important historic events of the NT. World Heritage areas and National Parks offer stimulating outdoor activities with a focus on sustainability, history, culture and natural sciences. Our close proximity to Asia opens up learning opportunities focused on Asian engagement.
Northern Territory education institutions provide a wealth of academic opportunity through the delivery of high quality education and training services, strengthened by a variety of accommodation options, support groups, work, volunteer and social networks.
Whether you are planning a short-term Study Tour, a semester, or a full course enrolment, we hope you enjoy the academic, cultural and social opportunities whilst gaining valuable life skills, experiencing the unique Territory lifestyle and forming friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Download our NT Learning Adventures brochure to learn more about our local touring options
- Check out some of the suggested Study Tour itineraries
- Don’t forget to enquire about our Save and Learn in the NT 2018/19 program where you may be eligible for up to $1000 to help your education/study tour group get the best out of their NT trip.
- Download Study NT resources
- The ‘International Education and Training Providers in Australia’s Northern Territory’ guide to connect with our world class education and training facilities
- The ‘StudyNT International Student Handbook’ to get more information on the Northern Territory student experience
- You can contact Tourism NT by emailing us.
- For further information about studying in the Northern Territory, visit the StudyNT page.
- Discover our Northern Territory Parks with Parks and Wildlife Commission NT. Find out here how your education/study tour group can use an NT park as an outdoor classroom PLUS download excursion guides.