Red Centre Explorer (Original)
Spend six days exploring Australia’s Red Centre on a culturally rich and naturally wonderful small group adventure.
From Yulara, admire Uluru at a number of times during the day, seeing the colour of this sacred rock change as day turns to night.
Explore the depths of Kings Canyon, Kata Tjuta National Park and the West MacDonnell Ranges, stopping by gorges and pristine waterholes for a walk and swim. With First Nations culture, comfortable accommodation and a knowledgeable leader, this Red Centre adventure is the whole package.
- Take part in a Welcome or Acknowledgement of Country at the beginning of your adventure to recognise the land of the Anangu – the First Nations custodians of this area.
- See the sacred wonder of Uluru at multiple angles and at different points of the day.
- Gaze up at the constellations on a special stargazing experience and bush tucker dinner.
- Tour a wide range of landscapes around the Red Centre, including the West MacDonnell Ranges and Kings Canyon.
- Hike through the otherworldly Walpa Gorge and to several viewpoints for spectacular vistas of Kata-Tjuta, the towering domes that form something akin to a forest of rounded rocks.