Very popular throughout the year these tours give you and your crew plenty of time to catch that fish of a lifetime.
We are generally departing early at 5 am and travel out to locations such as major rivers, wetlands, estuaries or offshore reefs - as they say 'the early bird gets the worm'. Return to Darwin is between 5 and 6 pm, a proper full day.
Having a set up like ours allows us to travel to fishing grounds that are producing the best results - we are not confined to one area.
- Full lunch, snacks and fresh fruit
- Iced water and soft drinks
- All tackle (provided on a lost or broken replacement basis)
- Transfers via licensed 4WD tourist vehicle
- Processing of any fish kept for the table
- 6.5m guide vessel with erectable shade canopy and bow mount electric motor
- one on one tuition with a passionate and friendly guide with over 15 years experience in the industry
We target a range of species using different methods and are happy to tailor a trip to suit the groups preferences.
Jump on board and experience Top End fishing at it's best.