Crocodiles, turtles, dolphins, dingoes, buffalo, wild pigs, kingfishers are just some of the wild life we fish alongside. Jump on board to experience.
Very popular throughout the year these tours give you and your crew plenty of time to catch that fish of a lifetime.
We are generally departing early at 5 am and travel out to locations such as major rivers, wetlands, estuaries or offshore reefs - as they say 'the early bird gets the worm'! Return to Darwin is between 5 and 6 pm, a proper full day.
Having a set up like ours allows us to travel to fishing grounds that are producing the best results - we are not confined to one area.
- Full lunch, snacks and fresh fruit
- Iced water and soft drinks
- All tackle (provided on a lost or broken replacement basis)
- Transfers via licensed 4WD tourist vehicle
- Processing of any fish kept for the table
- 6.5m guide vessel with erect-able shade canopy and bow mount electric motor
- one on one tuition with a passionate and friendly guide with over 15 years experience in the industry
We target a range of species using different methods and are happy to tailor a trip to suit the groups preferences.
Jump on board and experience Top End fishing at it's best.