The ultimate outback floatplane adventure with Matt Wright, star of the Nat Geo Wild's TV series.
Outback Floatplane Adventures is the Territory's newest adventure tourism company created by Matt Wright, star of Nat Geo Wild's TV series, 'Outback Wrangler' and Troy Thomas, owner of Broome's Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures.
Suitable for everyone, 'The Ultimate Tour' is an action packed half day adventure designed to show the NT at its best! Suitable for everyone, 'The Ultimate Tour' starts with a scenic flight complete with a spectacular floatplane landing on the waters of Sweets Lagoon where your once in a lifetime adventure unfolds. Be sure to bring your camera to capture all the excitement and beauty that this ultimate outback tour has to offer!
Your half day adventure includes:
- Spectacular floatplane flights to Sweets Lagoon
- Airboat ride through the rainforest channels
- Relaxing billabong cruise including a BBQ breakfast or lunch
- Helicopter flights over the floodplains of Litchfield National Park
- Airboat fast lap
- Swimming in the croc safe cage
- Opportunity to view the NT's unique wildlife