Travel to the heart of Australia.
Soak up the spirit of the land on this three-day journey into the Red Centre. Admire the incredible formations of Kings Canyon and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas), watch the sun set over Uluru, and learn about the local indigenous traditions from your Leader. This is a journey boasting magical landscapes, incredible natural beauty, ancient culture and unforgettable experiences.
- Fly in and out of Yulara, saving you hundreds of KM driving between Alice Springs and Yulara
- This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites on the red earth of the outback
- Hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon