Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to explore the Outback in a small group.
All new and exclusive to Intrepid Travel, this 5-day small group tour is your chance to meet the outback on your own terms. No set itinerary, no rushing around to pre-established timeframes – just you, your small group, and a well-versed local leader exploring the Red Centre at your own pace.
Get to all the big name attractions – Uluru/Kata Tjuta, Kings Canyon, Palm Valley, the Western MacDonnell Ranges – and perhaps visit lesser-known sites like Rainbow Valley, Owen Springs, Ruby Gap and the Eastern MacDonnell Ranges.
- Meet the curious inhabitants of the Outback Camel Farm
- Marvel at the outback sky above during our 1000 Star Dinner at Uluru
- Admire the breathtaking formations of Kata Tjuta
- Enjoy a morning walk around Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Check out the rarely travelled Eastern MacDonnell Ranges