An intimate tour that uncovers the Top End’s unique and wonderfully creative fashion and jewellery designers, including the best of local Aboriginal designers, and the world’s most famous pearl artistans.
If you like unique hand-made fashions, this tour will surprise and delight you. Be prepared to be wowed: from exquisitely crafted one-off couture fashions, to the most beautiful pearls in the world, the Darwin fashion industry has been a quiet achiever, wowing runways and track events around the world.
– Paspaley Pearls – breathtakingly rare and beautiful – see the artisans at work
– Embella: exquisitely hand crafted fashions and jewellery
– di Croco, the finest crocodile skin jewellery and accessories in the world
– OM design, funky, cool, tropical streetwear
– Raw Cloth multi award winning fashion house, Including Myer “Fashions on the Field”
– Emerging local designers