NT summer sale
NT summer sale
Get in for a summer sale like never before.
Take up to $1,000 off a holiday to the Northern Territory!
Explore the NT’s iconic national parks, experience outback luxury and dine on bush tucker-infused cuisine. Swim under a tropical waterfall in the Top End or dip into an outback waterhole in the Red Centre. Take a road trip to the heart of Australia and make the most of your summer in the NT.
Choose from a great selection of discounted NT Summer packages plus take off $200 for every $1,000 spent through your favourite travel agent.
What qualifies as an eligible booking?
Bookings must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- Travel must be booked within the campaign period of 1 October 2020 to 31 March 2021;
- Travel departure must occur by or on 31 March 2021;
- The booking must be valued at a minimum of $1,000 (inclusive of GST) to qualify for the NT Summer Sale discount;
- The booking can include any bookable flight, accommodation, tour, attraction or hire vehicle inbound to, or within the NT;
- All bookings must have a minimum of 80% of days booked in the NT; e.g. for a ten day booking, eight days must be in the NT. However, an exception would be a journey on The Ghan, where 60% of days booked must be in the NT;
- Intra-territory travel by NT residents is eligible. Discount will not apply to interstate travel components for NT residents.
Are multi-leg journeys eligible? e.g. Darwin > Yulara > Adelaide
To be eligible as part of a multi-leg journey, 80% of the trip must be spent in the NT, with an exception in relation to travelling aboard The Ghan, which allows for 60% of the trip to be spent in the NT on the basis that the Ghan crosses multiple borders.
Who are the participating travel agents?
Holidays of Australia / NT Now, Helloworld / Viva Holidays, Flight Centre and a number of independent national travel agents.
How do I register for the NT Summer Sale discount?
No registration is required. As long as your booking meets the eligibility criteria, and you book through one of the participating NT Summer Sale travel agents, you can receive the discount.
When do I have to book?
Travel must be booked within the sale period of 1 October 2020 to 31 March 2021, provided the incentive pool is not exhausted prior to the sale end date.
What are the terms and conditions?
The NT Summer Sale Terms and Conditions include the booking eligibility criteria as well as the booking Terms and Conditions stipulated by each participating travel agent. For further details, contact your preferred listed travel agent.
NT summer sale partners
Discover our NT summer itineraries
Top destinations in the NT
Inspiration for your adventure
Sign up to receive the latest news, deals and travel information about the Northern Territory. Data privacy
Your details have been submitted. Please check your email and click the link to confirm your subscription.