skip to main content

Catholic Church Precinct

Alice Springs Darwin Katherine Ulu r u Kings Canyon

The Catholic Church precinct at Nguiu, was established as the Bathurst Island Mission by Bishop Francis Xavier Gsell MSC in 1940.

The Church Precinct comprises St Therese’s Church, the nearby Presbytery, and a small radio shack. The buildings are all timber frame construction with timber weatherboard external cladding reminiscent of Queensland domestic architecture. The buildings date from 1941 and were constructed by Peter De Hayr and Tiwi workmen.

  • インフォメーション

    アクティビティ

    • Historical Sites and Heritage Locations

    設備

    • Picnic Area

    アクティビティ

    • Walk

    アクセス

    Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids) Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss. Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.

  • 地図

    地図

    近くのもの

    近くのもの

    NTをサーチする
    ドライブルート フライトルート

おすすめツアー