Tiwi Islands Adventures
Tiwi Islands Adventures is the operating name for Melville Island Lodge .
Featured in Tourism Australia`s international marketing campaign - Great Fishing Adventures of Australia, the lodge is a world class sport fishing destination. Located on the Tiwi Islands, a scenic 30 minute flight from Darwin, in the Northern Territory of Australia. Tiwi Islands Adventures is exclusively operated since 1998 and cater for anglers of all skill levels, families and corporate groups looking for a remote, yet comfortable, sport-fishing experience. Tiwi Islands Adventure provide guests with a high-quality catch and release fishing adventure in a spectacular wilderness environment. Dominant fish species include barramundi, mangrove jacks, threadfin salmon, saratoga, jewfish, golden snapper, GT's, coral trout plus 30 or more other species of river, creek and reef fish. You will also experience an abundance of Territory bird life and wildlife. The Melville Island Lodge headquarters situated in the community of Milikapiti overlooking the shores of Snake Bay (max 20 guests). The lodge will not disappoint, experience this remote and remarkable paradise today
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
All packages are inclusive of:. • Return private charter flights ex Darwin
• Airport transfers on Tiwi Islands
• Tiwi Islands fishing & entry permits
• Professionally guided fishing in custom-built 6.5m alloy boats
• Use of top quality fishing tackle (except fly-fishing tackle)
• Comfortable air-conditioned accommodation
• All meals & non alcoholic refreshments
• Non-fishing activities. Tiwi culture tours, art centres, etc
• Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Sign up to receive the latest news, deals and travel information about the Northern Territory. Data privacy
Your details have been submitted. Please check your email and click the link to confirm your subscription.