The Litchfield Wanderer is the premium small group tour to Litchfield National Park.
Delicious food, knowledgeable and passionate guides, a safe spacious and comfortable vehicle with a flexible itinerary. What more is there.. For those who want to get out and about and truly appreciate what the Top End has to offer this is how you do it.. Ancient stone fringed paths, pristine creeks and water holes fed by cascading waterfalls are the backdrop for your experience. . You have travelled a long way so get away from the city and come on a true adventure.. Features
• Morning tea at / in Berry Springs
• Exclusive dining at the Batchelor Museum (entry included)
• Exploration of Litchfield National Park
• Waterfalls, Walks, Photo opportunities
• Home prepared snacks and refreshments
• Education (history, culture, bush foods & medicines)
• Small friendly group (max. 10)
• Local qualified eco-friendly Australian guide
• Mercedes Benz touring vehicle
Travel deals & offers
Sign up to receive the latest news, deals and travel information about the Northern Territory. Data privacy
Your details have been submitted. Please check your email and click the link to confirm your subscription.