The Redback MTB Stage Race
The Redback is a 4 day, 6 stage MTB race on the dusty trails surrounding Alice Springs in the very heart of Australia.
With an infinite trail network and blue skies that stretch to the horizon – it is the perfect escape for single track die-hards.
Don’t sit around for another winter – book your much needed MTB holiday now.
What’s to love about The Redback?
- Easy race logistics – Stay in the one hotel, no car or support crew needed.
- Conducted on the infinite single track network around Alice Springs.
- Friendly, social atmosphere – great for groups of mates and solos.
- Beautiful mid-winter riding – under clear blue skies with low 20’s temperatures.
- New trails and new super stages.
- Delivered with a personal touch – owned and organised by riders for riders.
18 – 21 August 2023
- Mountain Biking
Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
Travel deals & offers
Darwin, Alice springs, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island & Barossa Valley
11 nights from £4,599 per person
Kakadu National Park, Katherine & Litchfield
12 Nights from £1,949* per person
Darwin round trip
9 nights from £1,449 per person