Tiwi Islands exciting sport-fishing destination exclusive lodges as Bathurst Island Lodge and Melville Island Lodge, plus the ultra-remote Johnson River Camp.
Fishing at the Johnson River Camp: operating May-Dec (min 4 day trip) with exclusive fishing access to the Johnson River, Yunanti and Quanipiri Bays plus a wide variety of coastal creek and reef fishing options.
Extended Fishing Safaris: (min 6 day trip) with accommodation and fishing at two or all three of our locations.
All packages are inclusive of:
• Return private charter flights ex Darwin
• Airport transfers on Tiwi Islands
• Tiwi Islands fishing & entry permits
• Professionally guided fishing in custom-built 6.5m alloy boats
• Use of top quality fishing tackle (except fly-fishing tackle)
• Comfortable air-conditioned accommodation
• All meals & non alcoholic refreshments
• Non-fishing activities. Tiwi culture tours, art centres, etc
• Goods & Services Tax (GST)