Our small group style of travel means you’ll stay under the radar, travel the local way, eat the local way and sleep the local way.
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to explore the Outback in a small group.
All new and exclusive to Intrepid Travel, this 5-day small group tour is your chance to meet the outback on your own terms. No set itinerary, no rushing around to pre-established timeframes – just you, your small group, and a well-versed local leader exploring the Red Centre at your own pace.
Get to all the big name attractions – Uluru/Kata Tjuta, Kings Canyon, Palm Valley, the Western MacDonnell Ranges – and perhaps visit lesser-known sites like Rainbow Valley, Owen Springs, Ruby Gap and the Eastern MacDonnell Ranges.
- Meet the curious inhabitants of the Outback Camel Farm
- Marvel at the outback sky above during our 1000 Star Dinner at Uluru
- Admire the breathtaking formations of Kata Tjuta
- Enjoy a morning walk around Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Check out the rarely travelled Eastern MacDonnell Ranges