Our small group style of travel means you’ll stay under the radar, travel the local way, eat the local way and sleep the local way.
Travel across the sunburnt Australian outback to Uluru and Watarrka.
This 3 Day Uluru Adventure is the perfect short trip for those wanting to experience icons of the Australian Outback in a narrow time frame. Witnessing the ancient monolith Uluru bathed in both early morning and late afternoon light is a sight that will never be forgotten.
Likewise, the towering facade of Kings Canyon, and the stunning Kata Tjuta will leave impressions upon your memory forever.
- Join an Indigenous Guide on a Mala walk around the base of Uluru, an experience exclusive to Intrepid Travel
- This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand
- Feel like you're in your own bed, but under the stars of the Red Centre. Proper beds, linen, electricity, and cooling fans provide that extra bit of comfort while you camp
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites on the red earth of the outback
- Hike through natural amphitheatres, chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon