With Ethical Adventures you are not a tourist. You are our partner in fun, adventures and discovery with a small interactive passionate team.
The Litchfield Wanderer is for those who want to get out and about and truly appreciate what the Top End has to offer.
Ancient stone fringed paths, pristine creeks and water holes fed by cascading waterfalls are the backdrop for your experience.
Qualified local eco friendly Australians are your guides.
Anything is possible on the Litchfield Wanderer one day tour from Darwin.
Get away from the city and come on a true adventure.
• Morning tea at / in Berry Springs
• Exclusive dining at the Batchelor Museum (entry included)
• Exploration of Litchfield National Park
• Waterfalls, Walks, Photo opportunities
• Home prepared snacks and refreshments
• Education (history, culture, bush foods & medicines)
• Small friendly group (max. 10)
• Local qualified eco-friendly Australian guide
• Mercedes Benz touring vehicle