An immersive Indigenous cultural and eco-sailing experience, and an unforgettable getaway that will change your life.
- Explore Bare Sand Island, an important dreamtime and turtle nesting site
- Experience a modern-day Aboriginal community on the Tiwi Islands
- Learn to throw a spear, play a didgeridoo, and try some bushtucker
- Drop a line and try your hand at hooking a salmon or jewfish
- Purchase artworks direct from the artists
This is the full Turtle Dreaming Tour and the full Tiwi Islands Adventure sail. Watch the artists at work, try your hand at carving or painting, try some billy tea and damper, and learn about the complex ritual of the Pukamani Poles. You'll also visit the museum which traces the history of the Tiwi people from Dreamtime to the present and the extraordinarily beautiful and unique Tiwi Catholic church.
Cruises depart from Cullen Bay Jetty, end of Marina Boulevard, Darwin, Northern Territory, 0820, Australia
M: 61 0437 243 579
Sign up to receive the latest news, deals and travel information from Tourism NT.
Your details have been successfully submitted.