22 April 2017 - 23 April 2017
On the Darwin Waterfront, two days of cooking demonstrations, master classes combined with a fabulous entertainment program and family-focused activities.
The 2017 Territory Taste Festival will be held at the Darwin Convention Centre with shoulder activities at the Darwin Waterfront Precinct. There will be over 40 stallholders and retailers –including a variety of food and wine stalls, which will be able to sell and offer tasting samples to over 15,000 anticipated foodies. Included in the festivities are an exclusive super-sized beer garden and cider lawn, Champagne bar, wine bar, coffee stalls and a stunning cocktail lounge.
- Two-day Taste Festival at the Darwin Convention Centre with live entertainment at the Darwin Waterfront
- Two-day demonstration kitchen with internationally recognized headline Chefs - Miguel Maestre and Anna Polyviou - as well as Territory super stars on the big stage
- All 4 halls and the auditorium opened up to a 4000m² air-conditioned space
- 1200 seated auditorium for the demonstration kitchen and 3 mega screens overhead
- Food and wine for tasting and purchasing
- Children’s entertainment and family friendly access
Tickets include entry, and two drink vouchers (redeemable at the Territory Taste voucher bar). Pre-purchased tickets allow entry into the draw to win an SilkAir International Food Experience Holiday for Two. Children under 12 enter free.
Stokes Hill Road, Darwin, Northern Territory, 0800, Australia
M: 61 0417 875 901
Sign up to receive the latest news, deals and travel information from Tourism NT.
Your details have been successfully submitted.